Tuesday, May 10, 2016





I'm a delivered girl today because of the grace of my Jesus! Several years ago I was possessed with a terrible fear, that was the fear of rape. 
Rape is a terrible thing that afflicts many, whether they have been raped or if they fear it. I feared it. I feared it very badly.
One day I was thinking about if and it caused me to shake. 
I don't know if any of you have had this fear, but I'll tell you it's not something pretty. Fear is not a good thing. It's controlling. It consume you. But there is a solution. Jesus!
He delivered me in a remarkable way!
I was up one night thinking about rape, I couldn't go to sleep. So I determined to think of something good. I closed my eyes and this is what I saw.



Men were all around me, trying to get me. But they couldn't. I was in Jesus' arms. I was sitting in His lap. They couldn't touch me.


That night I was delivered from this awful fear. As I remember it was like the difference in night and day.
I was, I AM delivered!!!!

So here's my message for you, not matter what your going through, not matter what fear you might have, Jesus is bigger. He is GREATER! He can pull you out of the most darkest pit and make you shine in His glorious light!  1 Peter 5:7 (KJV) says, Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. So cast your cares on Him, He wants to help you, He wants to deliver you.

Just ask Him....





12 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your story, Beth! It's wonderful to see God working in your life! And I LOVED your video! You sing so beautifully! Keep living for Him! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad u liked i,t Bella!!!! And most of all thanks for the encouragment!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. your voice needs to be heard by the world, Beth. It's great to see how God has delivered you!!!
    God Bless!!!!!!
    Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!!! I know it will be!! Jesus is faithful!!!! Your vocie will be heard too!!!

      Delete
  3. Great job, Beth! Keep up the good work, one of these days I'm sure I'll find you with albums out in all the stores! And when you start your band, I'll be sure to join! :) The article was also great, I really was so happy when I read about that in your book that you mentioned "My Freedoms" which btw to all reading this- is an awesome must-read book! I'm so happy the Lord led you through that hard time and that you are now free to serve Him! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH, Livy!!!! Yeah, at least I have one band member!!!! I'm SO glad you loved my book!!! THANKS so much for that!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Beth,
    I'm so thankful that you have been delievered from that awful fear. Praise the Lord for His goodness, mercy, love, grace, and comfort!!!!! Loved the song! Keep up the great work - you have a beautiful voice :) Love this blog, as well as your blog This Redeemed Girl ;)

    Love ya girl!
    Ali <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali!!!!! YES!!!!! Being delivered is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sing so could too, girl!! (haha your secrets out)

      Love ya!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes ma'am it is amazing to be delivered!!! Hahaha ... greeeeat ... oh dear :p Oh well ... I've got a couple other secrets ;p Love ya more <3

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry I didn't see this till now! :( But I think that's amazing and just shows how great God's love and protection is, delivering us from our fears! When I am afraid, I like to imagine His protection like eagles' wings covering me :) Thanks for sharing this!
    -Grace F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God is GOOD!!!! That is a great thing to do Grace!!!!!!!!

      Delete

I'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post or how it might have helped/blessed you!!!!! Please remember to honor God in you language!!!!