Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Jesus always comes through!

I struggle with my thoughts, sometimes they can get pretty nasty. Last night I was struggled with some terrible thoughts I had, But Jesus showed me that He had forgiven me and I had to forgive myself! I was at peace after that! Yes, the devil still tried to come in and today he's really kept it up, but Jesus is GREATER!!! 
Do you have trouble forgiving yourself? I do and lately I've been tormented about this. But Jesus will help me, he'll help you! He always has!!





(Please pray for me to grow closer to God and the calling He has for me. And that I will better understand Jesus' love and salvation plan! Thanks!)



God Bless!!

#UNASHAMED

18 comments :

  1. yes, if Jesus can forgive us, then we need to forgive ourselves...
    God Bless!!!!!
    Clo, Is. 53:5, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Clo Hale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're very right, Beth, Jesus always helps us! Thanks for sharing, friend! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang do i know how THAT feels! it is horrible, but Jesus does always help us no matter what!!!!! Prayin' for ya!

    Be Awesome. Foe Reah Doe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *thoughts are horrible when they get away from you, i mean X)

      Delete
    2. I was wondering, what's "Foe Reah Doe" ??? Just curious!

      Delete
    3. Yes, Jesus will help us!!!!!! Thoughts CAN be HORRIBLE!!

      Delete
    4. Its a "gangsta" way of saying "for real though" X) sorry. Its kind of a habit now D'X. (Shhhh, its also an FF5 thing ;])

      Delete
    5. I like it!!!!!! "Gangsta"!!! (oh WOW that SO surprises me, LOL!!!

      #GLOWINTHEDARK

      Delete
    6. #YASSSSSS #NOWAYIMGOINGBACKNOW #BFF #FF5ROX #FF54EVER

      Delete
  4. Yes, I have struggled with that... it can become hard, but if we try to keep the verse that says "Take all thoughts captive as unto the Lord" in our minds (I don't know which verse it it) it helps! I am praying for you! Keep trusting Him, He has really helped me and I know He WILL help you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post or how it might have helped/blessed you!!!!! Please remember to honor God in you language!!!!