Friday, March 4, 2016

This Is For You!!!

While listening to Sunshine Girl by Britt Nicole while cleaning God spoke to me about being a "Sunshine Girl"!!!!!!
I had been wanting to have some New Year's Resolutions and I felt like that was my RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!
So here I am! Starring my blog that is for you!!!!!
I want to be help you find your sunshine through utter darkness! I want to be your Sunshine Girl!!!!!!

I waited a long time to start this blog,  I was waiting on a Photo and Video Shoot. But you know what? Life is short and I'm not going to wait on serving GOD and YOU!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy my blog and know I'm here for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need someone to talk to, someone to just spill out all your problems to, someone to just listen... Please don't hesitate to contact me (using the form to the side)!!!! I'M SO HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




GOD BLESS

LOVE YA ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

~Beth~


#UNASHAMED

16 comments :

  1. Way to go, Sunshine girl! God bless all of your efforts!
    -Grace Helland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. Great job, Beth! Love that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful blog - thank you for being a Sunshine Girl in this dark world!:) You are an inspiration to the rest of us who need to be lights in this world as well!
    -Grace F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH, Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE I can truly be a Sunshine Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  4. So glad you finally started this blog! It looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  5. I can't wait for more!!!!!!!! AWESOME Beth!!!!!!!!!! Luv the colors and everything else about this blog!!!!!!
    ~Ray
    #unashamed
    #peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS A LOT Reya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS 4 ur help in setting it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  6. Awesome blog, Beth!! It's so great what you're doing for the Lord! You are always an inspiration to me and you really help me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW THANKS SO MUCH, Livy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your're a AWESOME friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
    2. Thanks!! You're the best friend ever to me!! :D

      Delete
    3. SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAEMD

      Delete

I'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post or how it might have helped/blessed you!!!!! Please remember to honor God in you language!!!!