Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Beginning Of Forever...

1 year ago today, I commented to my Jesus that I was going to fulfill His call for my life!
God had called me sing, July 19th 2014, I had kept His calling a secret. I was always shine. Frightened to get a scripture in church. Singing wasn't something I was going to tell my family I was called to do. But in all truth I wasn't obeying God by not singing. He called me, even when there is no "crowds". Even when I was scared.  The preacher of Thursday night Pre-Youth Conference at CFC church in Independence, Ky. called people to the altar who weren't going to ignore God's call anymore. I had to go. I tired to get my sister to go with me, but she felt no need. She didn't know my need. I shakily went myself. Commenting to God that I was going not do things for Him.
The next night I was able to tell my sister I was called to sing. I started doing drama stuff, still not bold enough to do singing. But oh HOW I wanted to. Earlier last year I was able to tell my parents about my call and thus I began to sing and I enjoy it VERY much!!! God's call is AWESOME!!!!!!!
So, I encourage you tonight, that if you're a little scared to do what God has called you, just DO it! Surrender it to God! To start singing I had to JUST DO it!! And now I find I'm not near as shy as I used to be. God is with me and He's with you!
Fulfill His plan, your dreams, for your life!

GOD BLESS!!!!!

With God's Eternal Love!!!



~Beth~


#UNASHAMED









4 comments :

  1. That's really good, Beth! And so true! When God calls, we must obey! -Grace Helland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Grace!!!!!!!!!!! And YES!!!!!!! We MUST!!!!!!!!!

      GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. Wonderful article and so true!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post or how it might have helped/blessed you!!!!! Please remember to honor God in you language!!!!