Saturday, April 30, 2016

I Need You

Hello. I come to you tonight not with an encouraging message for you, I don't come to try and help you with something you might be going through in life. I come to you to ask you to help me.
I want to draw close to God. I want to know Him. I love Jesus and I get excited about the things of God. When I hear a great song or watch a great movie I get passionate about God. But I'm talking about spending time with Him each day, wanting to pray and draw closer to Him. Wanting to read His word, and dig deep into it. I love Jesus. I Love His word. Just pray I'll have a deep relationship with my Savior;) I know I need prayer about this. Please if you would pray for me, I would greatly appreciate  it;)


God Bless;)

With God's Eternal Love;)

#UNASHAMED





6 comments :

  1. I will definitely be praying for you!! Your love for Jesus really just shines through you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bella! Means a lot;););););)

      #UNASHAMED

      Delete
  2. I'll be praying for you Beth! God bless! -Grace A. B. H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO MUCH Grace;);););)!!!!

      Delete
    2. Awww, I will definitely be praying for you Beth! I have been praying for you every day for a while now, and will continue to forever! A friend of mine once said something in an article she wrote, she said that once she prayed to the Lord and asked her for a passion for reading the Bible and for praying to Him, He gave it to her! The very next morning she woke up and wanted to read her Bible! I hope this helps you, I love you so much!

      Delete
    3. Thanks SO much, Livy!! Thanks for the encouragement as well!!!
      Love ya too!

      Delete

I'd LOVE to hear what'cha think of this post or how it might have helped/blessed you!!!!! Please remember to honor God in you language!!!!